• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Technical manuals

pacebm

Hello guys,I have setup a Scribd account using my same user name "pacebm" where I upload military manuals so people can access and download them. Does anyone have a link where I could download the manuals for a mule or anything associated with the mule? Thanks for the help.

If you are looking for a manual go to www.scribd.com and search for pacebm or the TM #. If I don't have what you are looking for let me know and I will try to get it.

+++++++EDIT++++++++++

Looks like we are getting an overhaul: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/ss-main-site-improvements-updates-suggestions/61511-out-old-new.html

Last edited:

pacebm

Sorry I can't answer that one but I tried to upload some M35A3 manuals for a guy and was unable. I asked in the help section but didn't get any help. I thought about setting up a SS account on Scribd but didn't want to infringe on any copyrights, etc. I am trying to gather as many TMs as possible so everyone has one place to get them for free. I know they sell CDs full of TMs on ebay but I don't like the idea of having to pay for something the government has released for free. If I knew where to get them straight from the government I would; so if anyone knows where to point me that would be great too.

++++++++++EDIT++++++++++++++++++
See this thread if you have any suggestions to improving the resources section.
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/ss-main-site-improvements-updates-suggestions/61511-out-old-new.html

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Search for LOGSA here and you will find many posts about manuals.

Certain manuals are still classified, but if the manual is listed as "A' code then the public can access it..

The mule is an outdated item so LOGSA does not have it listed anymore.

Is there a reason why this post is in the Mule Forum and not the Conversations or Improvements forums?

Last edited:
Is there a reason why this post is in the Mule Forum and not the Conversations or Improvements forums?
I would think since his question was, "Does anyone have a link where I could download the manuals for a mule or anything associated with the mule?" it should go in the Mule Forum as people who would visit the Mule Forum might have the Mule Manuals or anything associated with the Mule.

PACEBM - I believe Steel Soldiers could have a really nice TM setup, I have had a hard time utilizing the SS TM section myself and have found using sites like Scribd work better for me. They have many manuals on there already but none of them are centralized and only a few are tagged correctly.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would think since his question was, "Does anyone have a link where I could download the manuals for a mule or anything associated with the mule?" it should go in the Mule Forum as people who would visit the Mule Forum might have the Mule Manuals or anything associated with the Mule.
The reason I asked is that I got the impression that this post was more about starting a new TM area on Scribd.

His question about the mule manuals is buried in the post and was secondary.

If he is indeed posting TMs on Scribd and wants help, why would anyone look in the Mule Forum to help out?

Now on the other hand, if he asked "I'm looking for a mule manual, anyone have one? And by the way I am posting TMs on Scribd." I could understand that better.

Last edited:
The reason I asked is that I got the impression that this post was more about starting a new TM area on Scribd.

His question about the mule manuals is buried in the post and was secondary.

If he is indeed posting TMs on Scribd and wants help, why would anyone look in the Mule Forum to help out?

Now on the other hand, if he asked "I'm looking for a mule manual, anyone have one? And by the way I am posting TMs on Scribd." I could understand that better.

True, he should have split it into 2 posts.

papercu

but I don't like the idea of having to pay for something the government has
released for free.
The mule manuals were never released as a downloadable file, if you find any, someone has spend a lot of time and money scanning the copies and getting them ready. I doubt many would like for you to post them for free and you would need their permission.
SS is free so does that mean you wouldn't make a contribution here either?
BTW As I understand SS TOS, you are not allow to copy TMs from this site and post elsewhere without permission from the site owner. Wayne

Last edited:

Crazyguyla

it takes time and patience to copy a manual, scan that manual , correcting page orientation, and prepping the file for upload. I have done it for a few manuals in the TM section since they were listed by the army as "historical documents". It just cost me the time copy the manual and provide copy paper. It seems that paper doesn't grow on trees.

gunboy1656

I just bought the complete set of manuals for the mule on CD, payed 15 bucks. One manual is corrupted, but it is worth it. Few manuals on the CD I don't need but I keep watching the auctions go for about 30 bucks.

pacebm

Sorry for the controversy, I was just trying to help. I don't even own a mule but a person contacted me through Scribd asking if I had a manual. If I should have split the post in some way I apologize for that also. I am not trying to make any money just help out other MV owners.

Warthog - Thank you for the helpful post

Doghead - This is a great site and people are usually very helpful to each other in our hobby. Please see this thread, it explains why I made the statement. http://www.steelsoldiers.com/deuce/51675-m35a3-technical-manuals.html

++++++++++++++++++++EDIT++++++++++++++++++++++++
Please see this thread for any suggestions you may have to our resources section
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/ss-main-site-improvements-updates-suggestions/61511-out-old-new.html

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks