• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton air lockers?

Those Military Guys

Supporting Vendor
Ok we just got off the phone with ARB and they are willing to work with us now the company we had working on it before got tied up with a large contract and we got bumped. but we are now working with ARB and seems to be moving along at a nice pace so hopefully in a few weeks we will have some great news SO KEEP A EYE ON THIS THREAD!!!
Thank you
TMG

my blood flows OD

It seems the ARB deuce lockers are around 1k. I've found take out Detroit's for $350 to $450 so I'd pay double for a selectable locker. Or if someone wants to point me in the direction of a factor air locking front axle...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would be all about a $350- $450 for a 5 ton Detroit. where can I get Detroits at that price?

Those Military Guys

Supporting Vendor
No pictures yet they are still in the designing phase, as for price I have no idea yet Im going to have to guess they will be 1000 or a little over being they are around 980 for a 2.5ton axle but who knows we will have to wait and see what it will cost once they have all things figured out
.:tank::tank: :driver:

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just when I thought the list of things I "needed" was about full, this thread comes along.

Ironically, yesterday I was thinking to my self if this was even a possibility. Said "No, self, it's not possible, within reason, let it go."

Im not sure if I'm happy, or scared that this looks to be possible!

74M35A2

I don't think there is enough volume interest for any company to make this worth while, especially once we all said we want the price point to be $1,000. Just a guess.

Mos68x

I talked to them about the lockers at the same time I asked about the gauges I ordered. They're still waiting to hear back from the other company.

162tcat

This should have been done years ago when 5 ton interest and ownership was at it's peak. Would have been profitable then. Now it's likely that if it does come through the price will be so astronomically high that few will purchase them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks