• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new HO scale deuce model

gunboy1656

United Fun is the only place I know offhand that has an M818, everyone else has the M52. Just wish their site had a conversion chart on it. Could not locate the tanker. As was mentioned before it is getting harder to find it.

It looks to me that most of these model kits are made out of this country, I know when I ordered my M35A2 from AFV (Limited Run) The site was in Japan and I had to pay what the yen was worth compared to the dollar. It was much cheaper going that way than paying the high prices on some of the websites I explored on. They were very courteous I might add in letting me know of any delays and when they shipped the model and when to expect the arrival of my "Deuce". You might want to check out the Thread on the 1/35th scale trailers I just posted. Hope it helps some of you. Thanks for the useful information. Appreciate it!! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! elkhunter

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks again Gunboy!

As I plan to get a m915 to haul the tanker, it works out great! I'll get a m818 too, so I can have a 'backup' tractor. LOL

WarrenD

I have a M54 on order with an extra kit of machine guns (looks like a GE minigun, too!) I'll be doing a guntruck conversion when it all comes in. Haven't decided which one will have to wait until the guns arrive to see how many of what type. (Herpa, ex-Roco) 1/87.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks