• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help with M530C ??? Deuce fire truck

jasonjc

I'm getting my new to me frie truck this week and I can find any of the TM for it they are aboselt witch makes no cents the old 530B tm's are on LOGSA but not the 530C. ant help would be great. Also need the equipment list for it so I know what I need to find fire tools wise.
Thanks
jason

YES I will get pic as soon as I get it here.. nopics

There I beat you all to it :lol:

FrankUSMC

RE: Need help with M530C ??? duece fire truck

Jason
You stick to me and I will make you famous!
I have all the manualls....plus some. I spent most of my Marine life in Crash, Fire, Rescue. When the M530C went into retirement, I got as much stuff as I could. I just knew I would have one some day (and I do!!). The down side, is photos, I sent a guy in NJ who had a M530C most of the photos I had so he could make copies.......and never got them back.
I am also starting to pack up every thing I have in my barn as the bride and I are moving next year to our small farm. As I come across firefighting gear that I have 2s of I will let you know.
Take care.
One of the few, Frank USMC Ret.

CGarbee

Jason,
Remind FrankUSMC to remind me to take photos of anything on his 530C that you need to see and I'll put it on my website for the two of you... I like crawling around Frank's stuff when I visit his place... :)

I'll be heading his way in a couple of weeks...

Frank: Did you give that guy in NJ the same warning about returning your photos that you gave me when I borrowed the MB2 info?? If so, you will get them back one day...

FrankUSMC

Garbee, no he did not get the same warning.....he is the "reason" I give the warning now. I lost all the information on him when our old computer crashed.
Jason, the defference between a M530B and the M530C was the Charlie had the turret (water cannon) on it. That helped out alot on air craft fires. As far as equipment, it just depends on how you want to set your truck up. Is it going to be a brush truck, or an airfield truck?
Also, what branch of the military is she going to be in?
PM me and I will send you my phone number.
Take care.
One of the few, Frank

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks