• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wanted: -1C turbo, buy or trade

breelanr

I'm trying to return my LDT465-1C back to the original configuration. It was retrofitted with -1D turbo sometime in the past. Does anyone have a good -1C whistler turbo to sell or trade for a good -1D turbo?

24-VOLTS

I was looking to put a turbo in my truck and wanted to put a non whistler turbo in my truck.

What are you asking for your turbo ?

Thanks

Phill

breelanr

Phill,
If I manage to purchase a -1C turbo I'll part with my -1D. In addition to the turbo you will need a turbo conversion kit. The kit will have all of the hoses, adapters, oil lines, gaskets, bolts and the intake adapter required to fit the turbo. Boyce Equipment sells the kit for about $100.

24-VOLTS

Ray,

Yea shoot me a email if you are able to purchase one for yourself and just let me know what you will be asking for it. I have everything except for a working turbo. I have two donor engines that have turbos on them and going to grab everything off of them to add to mine but the turbos don't move and I realy don't want a wistler turbo prefer to keep it more quiet !

Thanks

Phill

CGarbee

You know, I've got a great running M35A2C with a D turbo and every now and then I think that it really neads to have a C turbo so I can get that great sound, then I drive it on a six hour (each way) trip...
Shame I can't have a "quick change" for parades/trips... ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks