• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M916-M920 Tech & Tips

M920

Ok...so I have owned my M920A1 since 2003 and I have put over 110,000 miles on it since then. I have done lots of mods (some better then others...LOL) and had to deal with my share of problems and breakdowns.

Lately I'm getting a lot of questions from folks that benefited from the recent release of hundreds of these trucks on GL, and this got me thinking that maybe I should try and help some of the proud owners by starting a tread with tech & tips, to try to make their trucks more reliable and usefull.

Oh....and if nothing else....I might at least be able to prevent others from making the same mistakes that I have made over the years. :roll:

So my question to all the M916-M920 owners out there is: Would there be an interest in a thread, in which I would try to share some of my experiences with my M920A1 and with the new M916, and what I have learned in the process of owning and driving them.....?

I was thinking of doing a new post once or twice a week.

Let me know if this would be perceived as usefull.....

Thanks Soni

Attachments

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not a 920 or 916 owner, but I've enjoyed reading about your 920 build, and about your recent 916. If I had the skill, time and space I'd build a 920 like that. You have a truck that's the envy of more than a few on the board so I think we'd like to read about tips born out of your lessons learned. A one stop thread on experience regarding 916s and 920s for owners and potential owners would be great.

srodocker

Yea im also not a owner of a m916 or m920...i do want to be but its not in the cards for awhile lol. but just reading your mods and how you've done them is really awesome. you should deuce and deck it out as you have a m920. so it can give us deuce owners some more ideas hehe

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I doubt anyone will say NO! I know I am interested in your thoughts and experiances.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
There is no such thing as too much knowledge......please post away.

Due to budget constraints I have sold all my M915's and 916.

If things get better I am going to shoot for a M920 since there is no such thing as having too much truck.

Maybe the mods can make it happen.

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Like everyone else , yes yes yes yes! I too want a M920 and would like to know all the tips and tricks of having one. Alot of guys might be nervous like me not knowing what were getting into. Thanks ahead for your help to us- Jay

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks