• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Problems Shifting on a 1952 GMC M135

CowboyDeuce

I have a 1952 GMC M135 and it has an automatic transmission. It wil go into drive and reverse in low and high range but when driving it will not shift up

Gunfreak25

Have you used the forums search feature? There are MANY, MANY threads that cover this problem with the Hydramatic. Another way I search a specific forum for information is by using google. For example, go to google and type in the following:

shifting problems site:steelsoldiers.com/early-deuce

This search will yeild many threads on the topic. In fact, click on the one called "hydramatic heaven". It's great reading for anyone who owns a GMC with the Hydramatic.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks