• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M880 Picture Thread

ironbulance

002.jpghere is my 76 ambulance rolls on 37" tiresIronbulance.jpg
I've since added new front leafs went from a 4" rough country lift to a 6" tuff country front leafs and a few custom made leafs added to the pack also added a few to the stock rear springs along with 5.5" blocks now a little stiff riding but super stout. Here is a new pic since revisions.

Last edited:

dodjh

Hi Flash, would you know where I can find a fuel tank sending unit assembly...I tried to refurbish my old one and now I'm dead in the water with it.

Thanks...This is for a '76' M880 318...from bottom of assembly plate to pickup tube is 9"

oldman killins

20191112_132051.jpg20191112_132113.jpgjust got it home today. From NW Nebraska. I know the paint ait right but only 56k on it and it runs strong. more to come. *edit* not sure whats happening but it keeps flipping my pix...

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks