• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M880 Picture Thread

oldman killins

my truck up above I would consider selling. just under 60k. i bought it and drive it every day. was wanting to do a Cummins swap but I dont know if i want to undo the 42 years of military history I have here and the "donor truck" I have found I would just drive it as is no swap needed.... message if interested... I'm cool with halfway delivery if someone is serious. and if you are serious I can take pictures of everything you want to see... from the good to the bad and including the ugly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks