• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M880 Picture Thread

N1265

The fuel gauge is the only thing that doesn't work in mine as well!-lol

A lot of times it is because of a hole in the brass float, easy to change once you drop the tank. my dealer told me they were a discontued item but you can get new aftermarket floats off the net .

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Soni's old M880 clone (ok, it was actually a '76 Ramcharger) featured in several mags. I liked the original engine, the 426 Hemi, but to be honest, I would drop a 5.9 Cummins in it and roll....

Attachments

m880 unimog

Any more spare cabs,i need one:).
Tell more about the cummins power,i spend hours on you tube typing in dodge-cummins,do you think i should get out more :?:
not at the moment-but seem to be buying all the M880,S that no-one wants:grin:

the cummins is next to the 426 HEMI,and the 6v-71-turbo detroit,s as greatest ever car/truck engines.

get out more?-not in this weather.

Last edited:

KILBILY

Shortened & narrowed Deuce bed on ramcharger frame with hummer tires. Also has 440 bb,bucket seats,rifle holders,pioner tools,blackout lights,and Deuce stack exhaust.I'm not sure about the bumper & winch.Is that off a Deuce also?

Attachments

KILBILY

This isnt my truck. I just thought it was cool and wanted to share pics of it. My trucks been away from home for awhile. I had a family friend rebuild my 318 for me. Hes a retired gentleman who used to build and race Mopar. I didnt have time to do it myself and knew he would do it right. My engines finished rebuilt and upgraded with some nice aftermarket performance goodies:grin: Im waiting on my new exhaust to be finished now and cant wait to post pics after i get my baby back!

KILBILY

You need 2" spacers or they will rub.I think you also need 4" lift unless you trim your fenders.I havent done this yet but want to in the future.Sam Winer motors in Akron has NEW 36" bias plys for $115! @Rockanddirt.com.

Danger Ranger

Soni's old M880 clone (ok, it was actually a '76 Ramcharger) featured in several mags. I liked the original engine, the 426 Hemi, but to be honest, I would drop a 5.9 Cummins in it and roll....
That thing is all kinds of awesome!!! Soni is the man!:drool:

....Oh, and subscribed too!:roll::wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks