• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

#2 injector is leaking on A2 Multi Fuel

hoop

Pull the injector and check out the copper washer on the bottom.
This is a super easy task.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the Machine. When ever possible take pics or as much info as possible.
Is it leaking from around the orange dust cover?
Is it leaking from the plastic lines that connects the injectors.
If leaking from the injector bottom as in copper washer I might just try and backoff a little and just retighten before I took it out. If it does not work you did not lose much time.

hdexpert

We recently swapped injectors in my deuce and found one of the brass crush washers was pitted a bit. When you cranked it over you could hear a loud air leak coming from that cylinder. Easy fix, remove injector, swap out washer, done. Hopefully yours is this easy to fix, good luck!!

pigfoot63

While your checking look at the bolt length holding injector in. Sometimes you will find that the bolt has been replaced with a sightly longer bolt that has bottomed before it tighten.

jimmcld

I've had problems with injector lines breaking and #2 seems to be the most prone to this condition. It will break down inside the fitting that connects to the injector.

Hooty481

I pulled the injector out and and it looked alrite. so i put it back in and now it feels like there is compression on the orange dust cover. I pulled it back out and made sure there was nothing keeping it from seating good and reinstalled it it feels like there is less now but still a little bit. How tight do i need to tighten the 2 bolts that hold the injector in. Also i dont think it is leaking fuel anymore but now just the compression.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks