• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Filter numbers

Lax

Can anyone give me some manufactures and part numbers for M35 oil and fuel filters? I do not have a NAPA close to me. Also I would like some advice on how and where to lube a turbo, blow out the fuel and air lines, etc.

I am picking up my "new" Duce Monday morning at Ft. Drum in NY and have assembled a "to do" list from a bunch of posts on SS. I have read to blow out the fuel lines (don't know how yet), change oil filters, blow out oil lines?, add some rubbing alcohol to the compresser (don't know where yet), oil turbo bearing (don't know where), etc. I know I can't possibably sound like more of a begginer. That's most likly because I am. I hope to have a good and boring story about getting "The General" home Monday. Wish me luck! Thanks for everyone's help. [thumbzup]

ah1955

Don't know if have a parts house in your area that handles Baldwin if you do here are there #'s crossed from N.A.P.A #'s fuel filter 3511=PF906, 3512=PF902 oil filter# 1133=P20HD
Also CarQuest if in your area there #'s are the same as N.A.P.A's all most any parts house can cross to there numbers if you give them the N.A.P.A #'s
If you can get Baldwin the fit is better but you will need 3 gaskets #G241 or G107 for the fuel filter canisters

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
NAPA filters are made by WIX. Just have to add a fewn numbers here and there to get the WIX numbers.
Oil 51133 need 2
Fuel Primary 33511
Fuel Secondary and Final 33512
Any parts house should be able to cross reference these numbers to their line of filters. Also WIX and Baldwin have a filter look up on their sites. You can enter just about any brand of filter number and it will cross it to their filters. Still haven't come up with an air filter that has suitable flow. many of them fit but none of them flow the required 410 CFM.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks