• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

G.L. at hooks TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

86m1028

3rd time now ive been screwed at Hooks.

More forklift damage.

Seems they have nothing better to do there than more OUR stuff around numerious times after being bought & paid for.

Some jackass cut ANOTHER tire of mine.
Replacement cost is close to $1000.

This is bull****.

DONT EXPECT YOUR STUFF TO BE IN THE SAME CONDITION AS WHEN YOU BOUGHT IT.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are more careless out there. I can attest as I've seen it happen in front of me. Sorry for your loss but it cant be $1000 for a tire...

41cl8m5

GL at hook needs an attitude adjustment. The feeling I got on a pick up was I was in there way and just making them work. I got there 1 hour early and was chewed out by the head BIT** and told I would have to wait by my vehical ( I had planed to do that just letting them know I was there). The other employees seamed to be on edge do to the management (or lack there of) compatance in treating there customers with respect.

I do not think I will go back unless I here the boss is replaced

But of cource we will never be notified to the change of attitude

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
3rd time now Ive been screwed at Hooks.
DONT EXPECT YOUR STUFF TO BE IN THE SAME CONDITION AS WHEN YOU BOUGHT IT.
Just a wag, if you buy there a fourth time, your item may be damaged after the sale....

Also, please do not cross post the same topic, in multiple forums.(site rule)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks