• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Have you named you truck?

russ132

Hi All,

Just wondering what some of you have named your trucks. Has anybody painted nose art on their truck? I personally was working on the just right name for my truck but was having a hard time. Then the guys at work did it for me. My truck was named "Big Stinky". Not the most romantic name but it stuck and I think my deuce likes it. rofl

Attachments

91W350

Depends upon the day and circumstances... sometimes the names are pretty ugly, not worth sharing. ;) Our old Dodge was Big Red, the other old Dodge was Old Blue, these CUCVs have been pickup and Blazer so far.... not very inventive. We were calling the Missouri M1009 "Mo" but that has died out. Glen

cyruscat

I call mine "The Big Jeep" because I also have "The Little Jeep" to match.

Made it simplier to tell wife which vehicle we're taking out LOL!

:)

stampy

See tag at bottom! Nose art I always Loved nose art. Currently my air intake has the MOH blue with white stars. I will have to look for some cool nose art now.

Stalwart

I named one of my Stalwarts "Rusty" and the three parked together became , "Rusty and his brothers". The HEMTT doesn't have a name except "the Hemet".

panama

Not the most original but I been calling my M1009 "El Superbeasto" lately (I live in Miami...it fits)...would love to paint it on the truck!

bubba_got_you

[FONT=&quot]Yep my 66 gmc is called "Frankenstein"…because it is one of a kind and it is all getting stitched back together for all the old rust spots. my c500 lcf dodge is called "big red" (original i know)
i used to have a 52 m37 i called "bubba" and i haven't named any of my 5tons
[/FONT]

A

A/C Cages

Douche 1
Douche 2
Dont laugh, my sons only 5 with 2 missing front teeth and thats how it sounds when he says deuce.
So its stuck down there as douche
Its still funny to hear him say it each time too.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got two ideas, one of which ill state here for the record. "High Caliber Girl" as ill have some sexy nose art with an m60 mounted. [thumbzup]

russ132: where is your nose art placed, how big, and what paint if you can tell. Just trying to get a reference.

firefirefire90

i dont have an MV yet, but I named my 1976 Safari Beige BMW 2002 Eva

but everyone else calls her GramGram because of it's rust/beige colour scheme

guess which one eventually stuck.. :cry: aua

russ132

Fuzzy,
Here is a picture of the nose art on my CJ7. I actually had it printed by a guy who does sponsor stickers for race cars. It is 6 years old and still looks brand new. The other cool thing is if you really scratch it up like I did on the passenger side you can just print another and replace it. The guy I went to really liked the idea and did it for me cheap. Sorry about the poor picture quality, I just went outside to take the picture and it is DARK tonight.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks