• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Uses for Deuces

Ok if it's alright with the mods I'd like to start a 'USES FOR DEUCES' thread. Here I would like to see photos and stories about your irregular or unusual use of your Deuce. Something that the military would not have approved while the vehicle was in service.
For Example...
This past summer I drove my M35A2 up to the NASCAR race at NHMS or Loudon NH. We set up a 'mobile party platform' in the bed complete with cushioned patio furniture, a table with umbrella, a gas grill, 2 LARGE coolers, and tiki torches for the evening after the race. We tailgated in style!! Can't even count how many compliments I got, also started some great conversations with some Vets and active GIs. And it also kept my mother high and dry away from some of the more 'Rowdy' nearby fans... It was a BLAST!! I will be doing it again this year, but this time I will be better prepared with a real set of boarding steps :cool:
So lets hear about YOUR unconventional use for your Deuce, and if possible...PICS PLEASE!! [thumbzup]

Attachments

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've used mine as/to:
  • Haul mulch
  • haul broken masonary rubble
  • Run air tools and air guns to clean carbs on little scooters at the Syracuse Nationals
  • Swimming Pool at the Syracuse Nationals
  • Ladder to hang up christmas lights
  • Pull my buddys out of the mud when they think they can get through it (i got stuck too though, but winched myself out... so was i really stuck?? hummm)
  • Parades
  • Oh yea.... Turn Diesel Fuel and WMO into noise:)

Attachments

Jimma

I have used mine for the following purposes:

Hauled 6,000 pounds of food to distribute to those in need

Hauled a total of 25,000 pounds of split oak firewood to distribute to 7 families in need of heat

Hauled loads of mulch

Participated in Camp Toccoa Parade

Participated in the Blue Ridge, GA 4th of July Parade

Pulled and resucued a 18 wheeler stuck in the ice last week

Had fun making noise

Pulled a neighbors car off the ice

Just simply to have fun

Clay James

I towed my buddy's deuce off the road when the fuel filters plugged up yesterday after we were coming home from off roading. It's still there and we're going to recover it today. This is why I changed my filters the day I got it before I ever started it and mine still runs:D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks