• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Uses for Deuces

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have hauled gravel for my driveway and firewood.

Here are a few more pictures of Gimpy's training pic's for the rookies.

Attachments

O.D. Fever

Well the best thing we have done is haul several hundred pair of new combat boots to the Salvation Army, they said thank God because we ran out of the ones you gave us last year... The loading dock had a sign that said HONK, so we did... Where did you get that thing? Gift from God, Just like the boots... :D

I've pulled out a stuck jeep, and right now im in the process of removing trash from an abandoned house we're renovating for my grandmother to move into. Though right now that's on hold until I replace the steering box this weekend, caught some ice and countered into a guardrail, sheared the shaft right off at the frame :-D

A

A/C Cages

Mine have been used for sandbagging several times. Living in Florida you tend to do that every other year.

Mudding and camping on the weekends.
Hauling the dead trees that we run over for firewood. We never use the chainsaws we bring out there.

Lots and lots of parades.

midcounty

Used mine to haul stuff to gun shows, to the range pulling a M105 and F/A 1919 mounted in the trailer, Halloween decoration, a couple parades.... I always seem to find uses for the Deuce, so much so I bought a back up one ;)

Great stuff guys! I love reading about these terrific Deuce Uses!! [thumbzup]
Here is another one of mine...
Over the summer we replaced the roof of my house, instead of renting a dumpster to catch all the old stuff I just parked the Deuce beside the house and let the shovel loads fly! (I put a tarp over the cab while we were loading it) The next day I just drove it to the dump with a couple buddies and some pitchforks, saved us alot of money. :-D

Attachments

Engine5

I use mine to keep my bees in it in the summer, and was successful at using it to make my PITA green iron hating neighbor to move. And all I had to do was register it and park it in front of his house for 3 months. Guess he never should have called the town and told them I had an unregistered truck in my yard.:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks