• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Uses for Deuces

Had to add this one.

Just got in from a late night off-road recovery. 97' Cherokee XJ, 6" lift and 32's. burried up to the doors in ice and muck. Only took my foot off the clutch for a second and he came free. Gotta love the Garwood. [thumbzup]

(sorry it was dark)

Attachments

I use it for putting in doggie fences. I pull a burying bar with the winch in hard to reach areas.

I use the battery jumper wires to inject amperage into the loop wires of the fences to fix partial wire breaks.

I disk plowed fields

I haul fire wood.

I haul my Ural Patrol motorcycle to the farm.

I use it to chase snowmobiles off the farm.

I use it to pump up flat tires in the fields

I have winched fallen trees out of the way.

I use it to crush snow piles.

I use it as a dry rifle rest in the rain.

I use it's search light for mobile illumination at night.

And grocery shopping.
What kind of hitch do you have for the plow? And how is it powered? That looks like a really neat thing to be able to do.

LC

Akicita

Some recent additions to my list:
- hauled a truck load of horse manure from a farm to my place (to be used in the garden later)
- picked up a load of pallets (future firewood and fence-repair wood)
- bought several 55 gal drums that had been used only once, and took them home

Attachments

k4vem4n

I am currently fitting my deuce bed to possibly on one side carry a sliding ramp with a winch to load my 15' Gheenoe, and the other side to be a 4'x12' ice chest.

Gator season is coming back fast and this setup would really help me out this year.
Last year I hauled a 12' 600lb beast (pics attached) in my boat pulled by my honda civic....ooh my poor drivetrain. Plus with the deuce I wont be limited to the amount of gators I can harvest in a night. The guys are counting on me to have plenty of meat this year :-D

I am trying to figure a way to have this entire setup to be removeable, as I don't want it to be a permanent burden for the deuce.

Attachments

k4vem4n

Are you saying you hauled that rather large gator into that canoe?
Thats a big 10-4. he put me 200lb over capacity for my boat....and to top it off, that night, my motor took a crap and i had to paddle almost 5 miles back to the ramp.aua
But I enjoy a good adventure, the deuce, however, should make hauling MUCH easier.

mattg2448

Well, today I used my truck for some heavy hauling, a gallon of gas, chainsaw oil, chainsaw, and my fat *** haha! I also use it to pick up hot women at school! Also use it for hauling wood, giving old Vietnam Vets rides in, burning some WMO, a conversation piece, and going to Breakfast on the weekends!

Life is good! :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks