• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

43 day first EUC

joshuaz223

woo hoo. first EUC in 43 days. M35a2 out of Ft Drum. event 5523. EUC to BC on 12 nov 2010. shouldn't be a big recovery. i am only 45 miles from there and have a 50' landoll trailer with 30,000# winch.

wsucougarx

Congrats, the first one is always exciting. Wait so is the second one, and the third one, and the fourth one.... When are you planning on your recovery? The sooner the better;-). Nothing like counting down the days;-)

mikey

Just got mine approved yesterday for two deuces from Mechanicsburg. Submitted 12/2/10, approved 1/18/11... 47 days....

First ever EUC's. Where is all this 90 days people are talking about? I could have used the extra 45 days for some better weather haha...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks