• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New MVPA Chapter in Augusta, Ks

Iyaayas184

Would like to invite everyone to the first meeting of a new MVPA chapter at the Kansas Museum of Military History, 135 S. US Highway 77 in Augusta, Kansas on saturday January 29th at 1000 Hrs.

This will be the formation meeting to decide officers and where we want to go with this chapter. Being based at a military museum with a significant vehicle collection and large workshop will gives this chapter some unique opportunities.

Bob Wilson, Director of Operations
Kansas Museum of Military History

:grd:

Iyaayas184

Wanted to remind everyone that tomorrow is the first meeting of the new MVPA chapter at The Kansas Museum of Military History in Augusta, Kansas. Meeting time is at 1000 hrs. Hope to see a bunch of y'all there.

Bob Wilson
Board of Directors, KMMH:)

boomer

Hi Bob,
I hope your meeting went well, along with a good turn out of members. It's good to know there is new chapter of the MVPA.
I am planning to be in the area next month, to bring back another tracked M V. It would be nice to coordinate it with making the next meeting.
I take it you will be at Dayton.
Boomer

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks