• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy from Massachusetts

134tessier

Hello All,
My name is Tom, and I live in Northbridge, Mass. Northbrige is just below Worcester near rthe Ma/RI/CT line. Well I've jumped ship from Tri-Five Chevy's, Hot Rod Model A Coupes, and First Gen Camaros to a ....1951 M-37. I recently purchased this from a gentleman who purchased it from the Clinton, Mass Fire Dept. It was used a forestry truck. The truck has 21,000 miles on it and is actually in really good (solid) shape. I will be needing some used parts such as a tailgate and front bumper. The truck isin really good shape and it complete. I do have questions about wheels and what will interchange. I have received books from Vintagepowerwagons.com and a few other sources. Please stop by and say hello, especially if your in my neck of the woods. Don't be stranger.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to Steel Soldiers! You'll find a lot of good information here. I love the M37. They were just in the process of phasing them out and replacing them with the M715 when I was in the Army.

Kalashnikov

Welcome, I'm the next town over in Uxbridge. Might have seen my deuce around? There's another Deuce in Uxbridge that's been sitting for years and a nice one that appeared a few weeks ago in Bellingham with a cargo cover.

134tessier

Not sure, I see a few MV's around here and there,...been looking to find a 2.5 ton truck myself,...the M-37 will be a good start,..then I'll probably buy another one from there...

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome! I spend summers in your neck of the woods. My wife has family in both MA and RI so we cruise the back roads in our old Studebaker Lark.

I'm surprised no one whipped out the nopicson you yet.

We are visually stimulated, so start stimulating us as soon as you figure out how to upload images!!!

Rick

Engine5

Welcome, from Millbury MA. Just North of you by 7 miles or so. I trained with a bunch of Firefighters from Northbridge a few years ago.
Great guys. I sold a Deuce to a kid down your way over the summer, I think he is from Uxbridge. You will love this site, great guys, great information. Always try the search first, you will find most things have been covered in detail. If not, the members will be more than happy to share their knowledge.

Kalashnikov

Welcome, from Millbury MA. Just North of you by 7 miles or so. I trained with a bunch of Firefighters from Northbridge a few years ago.
Great guys. I sold a Deuce to a kid down your way over the summer, I think he is from Uxbridge. You will love this site, great guys, great information. Always try the search first, you will find most things have been covered in detail. If not, the members will be more than happy to share their knowledge.
Yup, that would be me.

And I agree with nopics

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks