• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FNG from Texas

THREAD HIJACK!!!! WARNING !!!!!
"Hope to see all of ya'll at the upcoming rally in March"
Where do the plans stand for the TEXAS get-together????
We need MORE stuff than the one in November.....
1/2 the trails closed, the other half to short or skinny for the BIG BOYS to play on....

Are we thinking about going back to BVORR?????
Or maybe somewhere else?????
I have SEVERAL suggestions, but need to get our name in the hat if we want to TAKE THEM OVER FOR THE WEEKEND......
HIJACK OVER....

2 duece from the same auction?????
my wife would do what she does best!!!! lucky for me the 120MM smoothbores gave me a small hearing problem....

Believe me I understand - maybe if I spend more time at the range - or just driving around the deuces when I get them home - I can claim a similar hearing problem? Might work! :mrgreen:

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Correction -should have said just one two M35a2's! Couldn't decide between two of them and ended up (somewhat by accident) "winning both of them". :cookoo: Wife is still fuming! Oh well, figure I'll get them home and decide which one to keep and which one to sell. The fun (er - addiction) begins! :jumpin:
Those were some interesting trucks. One with an A3 bed and the other with a drop side and no radiator. Though I suppose you dont need a radiator in this cold of weather. :razz: What's your plans for that one? You making one good truck and parting the rest?

Those were some interesting trucks. One with an A3 bed and the other with a drop side and no radiator. Though I suppose you dont need a radiator in this cold of weather. :razz: What's your plans for that one? You making one good truck and parting the rest?

Actually fuzzytoaster, I think you're referring to the two M35a2's that were down in San Antonio. I did watch those two but since I didn't have a chance to go preview them didn't really focus on them too much. The one looked like a good parts truck candidate for sure.

I got my two deuces from Barksdale (which is about 2 hours closer to me than San Antonio). Went over to Barksdale a couple of weeks ago, met with the GL rep Brent (absolutely terrific guy btw!) and liked what I saw of the three trucks there. Below are links to my two trucks. Probably paid a few dollars more than I should have for these two, but again I saw them in person and my very, very inexperienced untrained eye liked what I saw.

What do you deuce experts think of these two?

2320 - Trucks & Truck Tractors, Wheeled at Government Liquidation

2320 - Trucks & Truck Tractors, Wheeled at Government Liquidation

They're both late model (1989) Air Force trucks with (I think) dual circuit brake systems and appeared to be pretty well maintained (other than cosmetic issues). [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks