• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Look what followed me home

mutt_kahuna

Well now...looks like 2 mules followed me home this time.....picked one up in socal and the other in Phoenix...the one in the truck bed is a 1966 M274A2 painted in WWII OD (proper USMC colors soon) the other is a 1968 Baifield M274A5...both have electric starts,alternators and batterys....note that the u-haul 5 x 9 trailer with fold down ramp is almost perfect for hauling a mule (with footbasket removed)

Attachments

Scarecrow1

Wow you know i have rode all over the place here and there but nothing like that has ever followed me home .....Ok whats the secret. Could it be money if it is then that's why too. Hey if your ever in my neck of the woods try to shack one off in my front yard i promise I will give it a good home :cool:

emr

WOW 2 Mule posts very very NICE!!!!!!! ALL the BEST and good luck to bith U guys, and thanks i am going to get off my butt and go take a ride in mine now :) Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

supermechanic

It's OK to covet all things OD; just don't covet thy neighbor's wife! [that can be EVEN MORE expensive!] my neighbor's wife has built-in anti-covet gear,no problem here.

Mule would be the cool toy needed to gather firewood from by back lot, need to put one on the wish list. (though a weasel would work just as well)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks