• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from South Dakota

91W350

Welcome to the forums! I plan to be in your area on February 8th to recover my deuce. Hopefully all will go well..... I have been watching the weather up there, how much snow do you guys have on the ground now. I see that there are several more inches coming. Glen

We got freezing rain last night and snowing right now. Here in Rapid we dont have a lot on the ground but I was in Deadwood last night and they have it piled up all over. Where are you getting the duece?

91W350

I bought it from GL and it is at Ellsworth AFB. I had deuceman's phone number. I hope I can find it again. If I have trouble and cannot fix it, I will need a friendly place to hide it until I can get back with a trailer.

2320 - Trucks & Truck Tractors, Wheeled at Government Liquidation

Hopefully it runs better than it looks and we can roll the 603 miles home with no big issues. Bringing lots of tools, a few phone numbers and enough liquids to change about anything. I have the TMs in my phone and my net book. Glen

Attachments

I bought it from GL and it is at Ellsworth AFB. I had deuceman's phone number. I hope I can find it again. If I have trouble and cannot fix it, I will need a friendly place to hide it until I can get back with a trailer.

2320 - Trucks & Truck Tractors, Wheeled at Government Liquidation

Hopefully it runs better than it looks and we can roll the 603 miles home with no big issues. Bringing lots of tools, a few phone numbers and enough liquids to change about anything. I have the TMs in my phone and my net book. Glen

Thanks to everyone for the welcomes. I am 2 miles or so from EAFB. If you need a place to store it let me know. I have lots of room. It could sit here until you could get up here. Just in case, I am good friends with a local heavy towing company in case you needed it towed out of Ellsworth. Hopefully it wouldn't be needed but you never know.

Last edited:

Flyingvan911

Welcome from Missouri. I got my deuce from Fort Riley, KS but it is from the South Dakota National Guard. It was used in Vermillion to pull a MKT.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks