• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear covers and bow kits

emr

I have a brand new vinyl new style cargo cover still in bag and a like new bow set for like 500 , i am in NJ, not that far from U, the MTA show is close to U ...U should come up, look it up mtaofnj.org its in april , great place to show your truck we get like 125 mil vehicles on display along with antique tractors and antique trucks, sorry for the info on the show but its good to start thinking spring yeesh,,, good luck with getting your parts...

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been searching for a place to buy rear canvas and bow kits and came across this place John Johnson Company - military cargo covers, M35 series vehicle covers, textile products, military products.

Has anyone heard of these people?. I really can't find a good source for these covers and bows anywhere. I you know of a source to buy this these parts I would be grateful.
Thank You.

I bought a kit for one of my trucks from SS member BKubu. He had more last time I heard and he is in MD.

emr

Vinyl, like said, unless u have a 24087 olive drab, vinyl is the way to go for sure. If its stored out side when not in use for over a month I would throw a tarp just over the top, and leave it short on sides to let air blow thru, the top of everything seems to go way ahead of everything else with UV damage, just an fyi

cbhandy1

m35 rear cargo cover

I have a brand new vinyl new style cargo cover still in bag and a like new bow set for like 500 , i am in NJ, not that far from U, the MTA show is close to U ...U should come up, look it up mtaofnj.org its in april , great place to show your truck we get like 125 mil vehicles on display along with antique tractors and antique trucks, sorry for the info on the show but its good to start thinking spring yeesh,,, good luck with getting your parts...
hi if u still have your cargo cover and bows i would be interested in them i m, an hour and a half away from u in cortlandt manor ny please give me a call its chuck @1 914 826 6921

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks