• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

who out here has a Pinzgauer

EmbarkChief

Bulldawg, would love to meet up sometime. I think the weekend after next I might take her on a small shakedown cruise. Maybe Galveston? Could be fun to play in the dunes down at San Luis.....

bulldawg

Bulldawg, would love to meet up sometime. I think the weekend after next I might take her on a small shakedown cruise. Maybe Galveston? Could be fun to play in the dunes down at San Luis.....

I haven't been down at San Luis Pass but there is a first time for everything. Jim

EmbarkChief

There is a pretty cool area on the Galveston side of the pass. Lots of really deep sand and some small trails to run around on. Been down there with my Jeep a few times. I'll have a pretty good idea if I'm going to be able cruise by mid next week.

Another Ahab

Good to have you aboard Eric... The Pinz community is a tight group, its nice to see you guys funneling in... I think you will find the site SS and its members top notch.
Yeah, welcome to you from here in Virginia.

Don't know squat about the Pinz, but picking up good background here from the chatter. Plenty of us here always interested in learning something new related to MV's. Keep it coming!

Another Ahab

Welcome L.A. from here in Virginia.

Just a note of the protocols for the sake of not stepping on toes:
- before you go hijack this thread from EmbarkChief (and recognizing it wasn't your intent, of course), you might want to consider starting up your own thread. Gotta start somewhere. Give it a shot!

Another Ahab

Photos? Please?

We all likes to look!

Reminds me of a joke…but just now I can't remember the punch line (count yourself lucky).

Last edited:

LibTimothy

Time to check in again. Since it has been a while since I last posted here, I thought a refresh was in order. I am still going strong.

IMG_3754_zps6d6de526.jpg

Having fun the Pinzgauer way!

Timothy

Another Ahab

Like the look of that Texas hill country.

I'm reading that you all are crawling with wild pig out your way, that true?

And for the record there was another Pinz post recently, I think it was a Swiss or a German group going full bore in mud. Did you catch that?

Philzpinz

...And another Pinz owner

Just recently joined this site...nice. I have a 1974 Pinzgauer 710m and a m101a2 trailer. Both are in great shape. I have attached a couple of pictures.

Phil

Attachments

Another Ahab

Pinz and trailer in mint condition. Swiss markings, too. Nice!

Welcome to you Philzpinz, from up here in the Commonwealth of Virginia.

Where did you pick up your Pinzgauer?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks