• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1959 Dodge air force truck tractor

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
319....what is the status on the cabover Ford????
Not sure at this time, probably still sitting where it's been for the last fifteen years. Photo is from '09. As I understand, it really did run when parked. Belonged to the Michigan Air National Guard. I'll inquire about it soon.

Bill W

WOW
Very nice find
I passed on a 1959 Dodge Power Giant ( W-series ) a few years back and I'm still kicking myself.

kblazer87

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is really nice! What made you decide against the Air Force colors? Also what part of Mass. are you from? I lived in Winchendon for 4 years in the 80's.

Last edited:

Rick59

I didn't do the Air Force colors because I wanted colors that would stand out, not that it wouldn't look good in Air Force colors. If I did Air Force colors I wouldn't be able to use chrome anywhere, I am in the process of putting chrome stacks. I am in the cape cod area.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks