• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1 thing out of a Lot

jasonjc

OK I need 1 item out of a Lot of misc stuff. How do I find out who got the Lot??
Can I ask here after it closes?? Can I ask GL? Has anyone one done this? If so how? I'm not giving details because it's on going now and don't want to get flamed. Thanks for any help.

Bighurt

I'm pretty sure it's next to impossible, aside from hacking GL and posting the bidder number here. To find out who it is. Your best bet is to post details after the auction and hope you get lucky and find them.

There is a chance you won't find out, pretty good odds to.

I'd simple make a post asking who is GL bidder # xxxxxxxxx, send me a pm I have a deal for you.

I'm not sure if that breaks any rules...

Sirblissfull

Some GL lots will know the bidders and pass along a message to the buyer that there is someone interested in purchasing from them.

Someone on here once received an EMAIL from GL to that effect.

Bighurt

Some GL lots will know the bidders and pass along a message to the buyer that there is someone interested in purchasing from them.

That's a good point I'm sure some bidders are regulars at the GL lot...

Perhaps you could call the lot manager and have them leave a note on the lot for the bidder.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter

:ditto:

I remember something along the line of asking GL to send user XXXXXXX a message about what he won.

DKELONE

I do this routinely. Email GL with you full contact info listed, the sale #, lot #, item #, & item description with a request that GL pass your info on to the successful bidder. They will forward the email to the buyer. I get responses from about 1 out of 4 requests. David

DAVID P. KELONE
MVDATAPLATES.COM
6401 NORTH SHERIDAN ROAD
PEORIA, IL 61614
DKELONE@AOL.COM
309-696-7080​

13 MIKE

I got an e-mail last week pertaining to the HEMATs. It appears it went to everyone who bid on those.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks