• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

'Awaiting information from another Govt agency'?

paulfarber

I'm at 60 days. Called DLA and opened a ticket. This is the response:

"The DLA Accountability office responsible for issuing a Trade Security
Control (TSC) clearance advises that your assessment is still pending at
this time. The Accountability Office states they received your EUC from
GL on December 9, 2010, however, they are still awaiting information from
another Government agency prior to completing their assessment. GL will be
notified as soon as the process has been completed. "

What other agency is required to give input into an EUC?

Any idea what the next step is?

paulfarber

I am in so many gooberment computers that my name should auto-fill then they type Farb.

Now that I think of it.. the only thing that really screws me up on a daily bases is my address. I have a street address but no local delivery. UPS and Fex Ex, and many online commerce sites will not take my address. Happens more often than not.

Wonder if some goober in the gooberment typed in my address, got back a 'not valid address' and then sat there, confused to this day :) Even though its on my license.

123mack

I bought my M35a2 a year before GL took over sales. I thought since I had had a secret clearance in the Army, as well as holding one in connection with my civilian job, the EUC should sail right through. Wrong, it took 13 weeks. Just had to "hurry up and wait".

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
This is what I DON'T understand.....

Newb's got their first ever EUC's for sales after Dec, Jan, and me and Paul are still waiting????!!!

auaauaauaaua

Flyingvan911

The delay might have been waiting for the demil paperwork that says the truck's gauges have been checked for radiation. Being polite doesn't help the paperwork move but it does keep them on our side. The MV hobby needs all the friends it can get.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks