• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bought A Tank

Darwin T

more question - is a keg in the turret considered an open container if the dps stops you? do the people in the hot tub need seaet belts? if you cheat and register it as 40 tons, does the scales the dps carry in their trunks even go to 40 ton, you should be ok with this?

sterlun

Oh and speaking of the cannon, be sure you check the barrel before you close the hatch. GL had let mine sit so long a couple squirrels had nested in the thing. I was driving it down I-75 just below Atlanta and the crazy things came in on me! They were upset and scared and running all over me! I just about crashed running around the inside of that thing banging my head trying to find the hatch handle all while the beast was still moving! Whew! That'll be one to tell my kids about.

JDToumanian

i HAVE ONE OF THESE TANKS FOR SALE IF U WANT IT ILL LET U HAVE IT FOR A REALLY GOOD PRICE CASH AND CARRY 1ST COME 1ST SERVE i LIVE IN HIGH DESERT ITS A GRATE PLACE TO DRIVE TANKS TILL U GET STUCK LOL CALL ME 760-555-1212 THX

Last edited:

WarrenD

HELP Me, emergency! Respond ASAP!

I took my new tank for a ride in my naybors field and now it's stuck in the mud. Can someone with a duce pleeze come and toe me out? I haf to get this out fast cuz my naybor is a reel jerk and if itz there when he comes home from werk he'll be mad at me. Someone? Anyone? How bout the guy I seen on the highway last week with the camo Blazer? Buddy? Help me fast.

Oh, as long as I'm asking, can I get raised white lettering on the tracks? That wood be kool!

Srjeeper

Well, when ya get it home at least ya won't have any trouble finding out what unit it was with....[thumbzup]

There's one question that won't be poppin up...:cookoo:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
If you decide you want to flip it for a good profit I have a friend that will send you a check for more than you are asking for it....his buddy will pick it up later. Just deposit the check in your account and send him the overage.

His english is kind of poor but he buys a lot of stuff from people on Ebay and Craigslist so he must be honest.

The check he sent me bounced but he explained that it was just a bank error and he will be sending me enough money to cover all the checks that bounced when they kicked it back and made me pay the money back.

If you don't want to sell it I can still help you move it after my next 4 court dates.

jamesfrom180

Wow, Totally awsome waste of time reading these 10 pages. Did GL damage the underside with a forklift? If you do bob it will you put hydraulic steering in? Again had to throw it in.nopics

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think I have made a set of adapters for my towbar that we can use, my M-38 should be able to handle this...right??? It has great brakes.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks