• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Satellite photos of your (or other) MV's

JCKnife

Last week I noticed Google Earth had done a new fly-by over my house and updated their images, so now I have a satellite photo of my deuce and M223.

Post yours!

Attachments

dittle

What's the little red crosshair that I see on top of your deuce???? You know that the black helicopters are now going to start visiting you. :twisted:

JCKnife

Nobody else is going to post pics? If we're just going to BS about mine, what do yout think it'll cost me to have that silver maple at the SE corner of the house taken out? :mrgreen:

Darwin T

there was a post awhile bad i think it was "target or opertunity" that talked about this. it even talked about being mistaken as a target if we were invaded. :jumpin: i keep looking at my house and my farm and they have not update either of my places, :sad: so i can't post pitcs of mine. the only time people can't see a deuce is when they are pulling out in front of one. :roll: if i knew when they were going to take the new pictures i would park all thre of mine at the farm for a family photo. fat lady sings

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would, but can't seem to figure out how to get a picture off google maps. Besides, no trucks are outside.

Darwin T

I would, but can't seem to figure out how to get a picture off google maps. Besides, no trucks are outside.
get the picture as large as you can. then next to the F12 key is the Print Scrn- SysRq button, press it. then goto the start button, programs, accessories and open the paint program. goto edit and paste. cut out all the stuff around the edges and save it. as easy as slamming you finger in a deuce door.

hwcurtice

I should mention that my Map only shows my Dakota and my wife's car. My trailer must still be at GL....

Googlemaps, not the most up to date source of info. I got my trailer back in October.

wilber

Luckily I haven't been upgraded yet. My place is still pretty fuzzy. And no, my place doesn't look that good, I have way too much merchandice (aka junk) and weeds.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks