• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 - Water Pump Part Number Request

I am attaching the two pictures from the TM 20P... I can't seem to locate the part number for the water pump. I used the advanced search for +water +pump +part +number and did not see any part numbers for water pumps.

Rock Auto shows two AC Delco water pumps and I can't tell the difference between the two.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Kelly

Attachments

BIG_RED

If you're swapping water pumps - you might want to read a tm or something.. you have to remove the chain cover to replace the water pump :p I've done it, it's "fun".

dstang97

stolen from rock auto

ACDELCO Part # 252611 {#88926125}
PUMP KIT,WAT REGULAR CAB; 4 WHEEL DRIVE
PUMP KIT,WAT CREW CAB; 4 WHEEL DRIVE

Remember to look for promo codes (@ google type in Rockauto discount codes. they always pop up on different forums)

Matt65

I have a water pump and thermostat if you are interested. New in box, both AC Delco. I had to wait a week (last month) for it to ship from Rock Auto. I had play in the pump shaft that was actually caused by the fan clutch, not the water pump. PM me if interested. Price negotiable.

Attachments

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You may need to order them from the warehouse but they should still be available. I'm sure Matt65 sold his a long time ago.

milestone

Thanks it was just really stuck I finally got something in between the plate and the motor and separated them gently. The pump wasn't leaking just the crappy form-a-gasket job.

my next conundrum is weather or not to replace the water pump while I am in there. The bearing spins smooth and it is solid. The inside looks good as does the weep holes. I think it has 2. Any way if anyone could tell me what the approx cost of the water pump is maybe that will help me decide. I am replacing all the belts, hoses, thermastat, radiator cap, I do not want to have to replace any of that stuff for a long time...Thanks ...Chris

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks