• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need advise asap

Westech

CPL
used to refer to a person who is lazy and always tries to pass off their work to someone else. They usaully have poor hygiene and smell like ass.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH sorry Mang..

tbearatkin

Well if it helps any her yahoo profile shows a girl named Hannah from Illinois registered there in Feb 2010.

I did many things when I was young and dumb. And when I was in the Seabees I routinely drove tractor trailers and I was a buck five in weight granted I was 5'10" so I could reach the peddles. One deployment I dislocated my knee I still drove using my cane to get her going. I was not going to be stuck in an office for a deployment then you never got out of it.

KsM715

Well if it helps any her yahoo profile shows a girl named Hannah from Illinois registered there in Feb 2010.

If you can, send her a PM thru yahoo and see if its the same person, if it is, ask her to reply back here so we can end this thing. We just want to know if it all turned out well.

usafe7ret

She's probably too afraid to come back and post after all the sanctimonious BS posted herein. Talk about piling on.

You all sound like this is your exclusive arena, and if someone doesn't follow your cast in stone set of rules and procedures, why, how dare they even post here.

It is a shame that even though you all posit your love of the hobby and willingness to share your vast amount of experience with everyone, if they happen to stubb their toe and do something outside of what you all expect, then they are forever considered dumb, retarded, stupid, etc.

So you all have a real nice day, and think back on what you could have offered this young lady and perhaps extended the membership to some younger blood. Pretty soon, it'll be just like all of the service organizations, AMVETS, American Legion, VFW, the old farts are dying off and the young uns have no since of tradition. The middle ones won't join because of the BS they get from the old farts. Soon, it will be "remember when there used to be an organization called ..." :rant:

My NOMEX still fits, so flame away.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
.....after all the sanctimonious BS posted herein. Talk about piling on. You all sound like this is your exclusive arena, and if someone doesn't follow your cast in stone set of rules and procedures, why, how dare they even post here.

So you all have a real nice day, and think back on what you could have offered this young lady and perhaps extended the membership to some younger blood. ......
Wow, what an insightful contribution.

Thing is, we already know we are a bunch of sanctimonious cavemen. My question is WHY you think it is up to YOU to point it out?

I say you are the leader in sanctimonious behavior. And your fellow sanctimonious cavemen welcome you and invite you into our den.

Please, do continue.

Rick

stampy

How hard is it to post "use the search function".....and not flame someone? Not hard at all....Or heck, if something someone posts pisses you off then don't answer them. Trolls or not we are all better than that...except wreckerman...LOL kidding Wman;)

JDToumanian

So you all have a real nice day, and think back on what you could have offered this young lady and perhaps extended the membership to some younger blood. Pretty soon, it'll be just like all of the service organizations, AMVETS, American Legion, VFW, the old farts are dying off and the young uns have no since of tradition. The middle ones won't join because of the BS they get from the old farts. Soon, it will be "remember when there used to be an organization called ..."
There is a thread that has been going for a few years here called "what do you guys look like"...... We are (mostly) not old farts at all...

I think she's for real. I also think we've done nothing rude here to scare her away. I'd like her to come back, tell us how the recovery went, post pics, and stick around so she can learn about her truck.

Jon

ODdave

The states that I will be going through do not require a CDL to drive for truck. The man I am buying it from is retired law inforcement and said the bill of sale will be sufficient until I receive the title in the mail. I have a back up plan to take one of my friend's dad with me. I just wanted to see if it was feasible to do it myself.
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT. Terry Jones is a PITA to deal with. The first truck i bought was from him and it took longer to get the title that it takes for GL. Took 6+ months and me calling him all of the time to finaly get it. I have a good feeling there is a reason he meets you somewhere as opposed to you going to his house.....Truck broke a fuel line on the way home..... was fun.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks