• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spring 2011 Rausch Creek MV Rally

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for posting. I love the one of Matt's 818 doing a rock climb...

I know, it went up it without spinning a tire and then you see the back tandem axle hang just for a little bit then make contact again. watching it makes me want to try it with my truck... oh well.... next rally i will!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I want to post a big [thumbzup] to Kassim and atankersdad, thanks for the rides, and Kassim: whether you restore that rolling environmental disaster area for the next time, or buy a new MV to be a little more friendly on the trails, it's always a pleasure seeing ya at RC! :driver:

shenkmen

Damage reports?

What kind of damage reports do we have?

I lost the front, driver's side axle seal - little bit of GL1 leaking through the boot.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I lost the fear that I would damage my son's M1009 while following my other son's M818 and having son #1 pi**ed at me. It was fun... I will do it in the fall with one of my trucks or as a passenger with a video camera..

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I might have burned around 40 gallons myself too. allthough i had 16 gallons of WMO i also put in the tank. on the way back home. i got 9mpg on the way home. dont know if thats good or bad. Had the cargo cover on ofcourse and turning about 2200-2300 rpm.... then hills killed me and ofcourse i layed it to the floor.:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks