• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spring 2011 Rausch Creek MV Rally

PaFarmer

Vinny

There is a plenty of room in the parking lot for trailers. There is limited space in the woods for tents.

I may come up after work on Friday or early Saturday into Sunday.

shenkmen

Updated the attendee list and added the following information regarding forms to the first post in this thread.

----------

To ride in the park one or two forms must be filled out. The forms are a requirement from Rausch Creek. You may fill out the forms in advance. Download them from here - Rausch Creek Off Road Park

hdmax

I am new here, and would like to attend this meet, but at this time am not sure if my truck will be ready.

I have an 1970 M35A2 4X4 with 9' bed and 11.00x20" tires on stock split rim wheels.
I need to finish wiring and replacing lights, replace a rear bearing seal along with a few other things.

If I can make it, I will be bringing my 12 y/o son. And would be arriving on Friday with travel trailer in tow behind the M35, and staying until Sunday.
The truck has not been tested much as it has been undergoing substantial work on the chassis and an 10,000 LB winch was added, along with custom rear bumper, and custom made trailer reciever hitch.

daddy2

What time do you expect to get things rolling on Saturday Morning. We don't want to miss some of the fun, and where will we be staging at? The place looks quite big and I thought it might be a good idea to know where the meeting point is. Maybe exchange a few cell numbers. We will have cell number 484-542-2102

shenkmen

What time do you expect to get things rolling on Saturday Morning. We don't want to miss some of the fun, and where will we be staging at? The place looks quite big and I thought it might be a good idea to know where the meeting point is. Maybe exchange a few cell numbers. We will have cell number 484-542-2102
I plan on getting there about 9:30 and will hit the trails at 10 am. Meeting point will be in the parking lot. Best thing to do is print and fill out the Rausch Creek forms ahead of time so we can get rolling smoothly. The forms are linked on the first post

Last edited:

Coal Cracker

I may or may not be able to be there, but I'm here for help if anybody needs it along the way, I have safe storage on my land and tools/towbar.

I'm off of the RT.309 exit to Mcadoo on Rt. 81 about 45 min. north of Rausch Creek 610-972-2434

I think I'm working that weekend again, so I'll do my best to answer.

Last edited:

blasterheath

I want to come but am not sure yet. If anyone is in need of anything along the way let me know. I am off I-84 close to MT cobb exit 8
Call me if you need anything 5 7 0 2 4 1 5 4 1 6.

shenkmen

Added parts swapping and sales mention to the first post.

Anybody else coming? Do we have any "maybe" to "yes" converts?

blasterheath, thanks for the offer of help!

musclecars664

as of right now im in. i haven't officially got off work yet. but im not going in either way.lol. i will be bringing my m1028 and my brother will be coming with an 02 jeep.

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would like to come down, so its a "maybe" for me. I would like to get some work done on my M35A2 before i go though. I never packed my wheel bearings and am thinking it might be a good idea to do. i never had it in water, but it would make me feel better if i had the bearings packed. So this friday and saturday is work on the deuce day and we'll see how far i get with all the things i want to get done. it sounds like a blast and i'd love to meet you guys! I would bring something to help out the group like one guy here is bringing a genset, but i really dont have anything to bring.... i just have a deuce. i could bring some recovery gear even though im sure there will be plenty of that there. my tires arnt the best, so hope there isnt too much mud :neutral:

03silverado

Due to my water line from my well to my house deciding to bust last week it burned up my well pump so after 900 bones a new pump and replacing the busted line im not able to come plus truck isn't ready so y'all have fun try not to break anything expensive.:grd:

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ugh. bummer man. sorry to hear it. hope to get my truck ready soon. its getting there slowly but surely!

my status on comming has gone from "maybe" to "definately comming":)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks