• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
My wife collects HOT WHEELS, #487 titled "TROOP CONVOY", a DEUCE, looks pretty good , no PIMP except rims), od and tan covers

Takai13

My wife collects HOT WHEELS, #487 titled "TROOP CONVOY", a DEUCE, looks pretty good , no PIMP except rims), od and tan covers
Hot Wheels Deuce. Bet that is easier to park!

I used to make display cases and go to the national toy shows about ten years ago hto wheels is still pretty big business. I only have a couple hundred left in my collection. I keep getting rid of more of them. I prefer GMP myself. I have a beautiful pre-production '69 GTO Judge from one of last shows I went to.

nopics, so I thought I would rectify this oversight.
I found this vintage 1983 Hot Wheels Troop Convoy on ebay about a month before I recovered my deuce and had to have it. It cost me a whopping $2.
The only beef I have is it's not as detail-correct as I'd like it to be. It's got fuel tanks on both sides, no exhaust stack, and the drive shafts are on the wrong side of the diffs. (I know, I'm picky) I'm toying (pun intended) with the idea of getting another one and making a bobber out of it just for S&G.
:driver:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks