• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a3 gun truck

paradeduty

Did anybody else notice the two "ratchet straps" on the first M35A3 that seem to be holding back the rear ring mount legs (pulling them back to the bed sides). Maybe this is to try to counter the rocking and rolling off road??

lonegunman

You would be amazed where you see members of the M35 family. There are A3's in several countries because we give them away. I've seen A2's pictured in various african countries, working as UN relief trucks, southeast asia has tons of them, Mexico and Philipines as well.

If you could easily drive one, up-armored and wearing body armor we would not be getting rid of them. My old guard unit tossed most of their spare parts in the dumpster two years ago. I was pretty p/o'd they did not bother to call me. Their last six trucks are waiting for DRMO on the back of the base, they have new brakes and clutches and come with 15 sets of tire chains each.

caliber1

You would be amazed where you see members of the M35 family. There are A3's in several countries because we give them away. I've seen A2's pictured in various african countries, working as UN relief trucks, southeast asia has tons of them, Mexico and Philipines as well.

If you could easily drive one, up-armored and wearing body armor we would not be getting rid of them. My old guard unit tossed most of their spare parts in the dumpster two years ago. I was pretty p/o'd they did not bother to call me. Their last six trucks are waiting for DRMO on the back of the base, they have new brakes and clutches and come with 15 sets of tire chains each.
Tim at GL in Jax said my truck and 60 or so others were slated to go to Africa somewhere. All A2s painted desert tan. Pretty good mix of singled duals, hard tops, soft tops. Said the deal fell through with whoever, and with the speed of the government, 2 and a half years later said sell them. aua

I had heard that there were both A2s and A3s in the first sandbox go-round.:?:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks