• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A complete build from the frame up.

jedimastergary

Looks great so far nice work and I think they should have included the top bows as aseperate pice so you could make a top for it.

had one of these kits until I moved and it went M.I.A. never did find it it was not left where i moved from and not on the uhaul i had so who knows. And I had got a gun ring from a friends model that he built with out it and was going for a cool truck.

yours is nice cant wait to see it done.

waayfast

Thanks for posting.Nice job on the "restore".I am spending WAY too much time "building" a B-24 bomber,just now getting to the final painting process.
I could have built a full size experimental ultra lite airplane in the same amount of time but we're having fun with this anyway.Besides with 3 feet of snow and snowing every day it's to dang cold and crappy out side to work on the 1/1 scale stuff.
Once( if ever:roll:) I get this done I will tackle my Tamiya GMC kit.I wanted to model our G-506 by "bobbing" this but it's an open cab----HHHMMM maybe build a bomb service truck?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks