• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ODDBALLs M109 w trailer

ODDBALL007

ok i went and put LED lights everywhere i could. Pics 1 and 2. In fact the only lights on the truck that are not LED are inside
the box. The 110 lighting. I am even installing LED lights on all 4 corners of the box. will post pics of those wen completed.Here are some of the lights so far.also pic 3 and 4 are of a custom hitch i had done. it will completly unbolt. The tail lights are LED too

Attachments

Last edited:

stalker

Hey Oddball,
You'll have to see my 109.... you'll swear it is your's before the camo paint. Single compressor, electric wipers, rust proofing, rebuilt motor, engine compartment you could eat off of, even the two tone seat covers. I need to catch up with you on that trailer hitch. I'll send you a PM.
Let me know how you like that hard top.
Tim

ODDBALL007

ok today i wired in some magnetic tow lights. They were 12v but went to skycraft and bought 24v replacment bulbs. then i wired the pigtail so it plugs in to the origonal wiring harness, NO CHOPPING WIRES HERE.

Attachments

Last edited:

ODDBALL007

ok its saturday morning and im on my way to the hardware store to mount a TV in the 109. also here are some super super bright LED lights I had installed The go for about 80 bucks a piece and are 24v design.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks