• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

picture resizing in classifieds?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When I post pictures to the forums, it doesn't matter the size of the pic, the site seems to resize and make it more manageable. However, when I upload a pic in the classifieds, it kicks it back and says the pic is too big. Can we get the resizing feature for the classifieds too, please?

3dAngus

That would be a really helpful and time savings enhancement. I didn't know you could post any size pic in the threads and it would resize automatically. Cool!

I guess I need to try it now.

Attachments

3dAngus

Yup, it reduces it to a 8K thumbnail, then brings it up as a 713X535 pixle pic when you open it. It was over 2MB in its native format, and I didn't do a thing to it.
Never noticed that before. Thanks.

Pic is from the 2010 Ga. Rally. What a hoot. Wish I would have stayed longer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks