• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is the weirdest thing u saw on GL?

Desert_Rat

so i gotta ask, what did you guys use em for? or is that a dont ask dont tell policy? they could have told us that so we didnt know what they really used them for lol, either way we sent them and they kept asking for them!!

AGE|kshaufl

Since this is a family oriented site...I can only say that as an 18 year old "Boy" I was in for a serious culture shock with the local women. I have some pics but I could not post them here.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have a few things at my shop I leave outside in body bags, they really work great on tall things and zipper up too........ :smile:
I would think if you put some maniquins in a couple and posted a sign "Last two tresspassers on this property"above them you would have a great theft deterent.rofl

emr

The USMC issues black plastic caps to go over the end of the barrel. They don't fall off, break and can be shot through. They resemble the caps that you find over new hydraulic fittings.

As for the rubbers. When we landed in the Philippine Islands or The P.I., after you got your Sea Bag and equipment you were handed a box of condoms. We were in the air wing and were not issued rifles.
they didn't want U guys to shoot the hookers, :) just well U know....

Dodge man

The USMC issues black plastic caps to go over the end of the barrel. They don't fall off, break and can be shot through. They resemble the caps that you find over new hydraulic fittings.
FYI. The USMC ones and all the others are all made by Cap Plugs Caplugs - Home - Caplugs. They ARE the same as the ones that they use on hydraulic fittings, electrical plugs, etc.

Flyingvan911

I used some Cap Plugs for the 40mm Bofor mounts for my r/c battleship the Bismarck II. They look pretty good and were alot easier and stronger than scratch building the mounts. I'll put some pics up sometime.

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WM I was taught to give credit where credit is due and that is a great comeback. [thumbzup] I was wondering why they are breaking when I put them on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks