• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 Flame Heater "Nozzle and Valve" Part Question

s4mm4n16

Is there any way to take apart the "nozzle and valve" part on the flame heater? I know you can take off the 3 nipples but can you get inside to diagnose or fix a leak coming from the end with the c-clip? Once the c-clip is off I'm having trouble taking off the round cap underneath is which seems to be stuck in place even though it spins and pushes down. There are also filters? underneath the two nipples on the one side and a spring and small ball bearing under the larger nipple.

Any clarification on the information I have or how to take this completely apart would be much appreciated.

Thanks again,

Sam

In my electronic manual for the m35a2 there is a diagram of the [flame heater and related parts(pg90 something of the 1400 page manual)]. In this diagram it is item# 25, part#11641827.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When searching,I try a couple key words that I think describe the issue, and are not real common. Sometimes I get it right off, other times it takes several tries.

Glad I could help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks