• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NEW CUCV PART. the answer to dead batteries on the CUCV

colelkhunter

Have you gotten in your CUCV on a cold morning and realized your batteries were too low to start the truck? Or dead completely? Well, we here at ACME parts have developed a part that even the most discerning person can appreciate. It is in the research and development phase of production, but should be available to the general public in the next few months. Simple to use, gets the job done. Installs in less than 2 hours. Retail price should be somewhere around the 3,000.00 mark for military contracts and 22.50 for civilian purchase. Dealer inquiries welcome. We have dubbed it the "Man Powered Fail Proof, Self Returning, Self Retracting, Starting Device" or MPFPSRSRSD for short.

Attachments

colelkhunter

yep.....I did, and like all good inventors. I stole it and called it my own design. It had to be part of some secret squirrel government project to go green by making the soldiers pull start their vehicles in combat. QUIET technology and all that. Very Very secret squirrel,black op stuff. SSHHHH Wreckerman, i wouldn't tell anyone about this. If word got out it may damage a million dollars worth of research. Just for the record, it will start the truck with two pulls. I plan to do a video on it soon.

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
yep.....I did, and like all good inventors. I stole it and called it my own design. It had to be part of some secret squirrel government project to go green by making the soldiers pull start their vehicles in combat. QUIET technology and all that. Very Very secret squirrel,black op stuff. SSHHHH Wreckerman, i wouldn't tell anyone about this. If word got out it may damage a million dollars worth of research. Just for the record, it will start the truck with two pulls. I plan to do a video on it soon.
What is really funny is, he stole the design from me. I am in the process of making a "2 stroke" vibrator for the females. My other invention, the sybian has gone over well, so I decided to branch out. Thats the last time I show you any of my idears!

colelkhunter

That is an out and out lie. Your viberator design used a v twin harley motor with a kickstart. this is clearly a pullstart design. i would have had a **** of a time mounting the v-twin to the fender of the truck. Your other inventions are safe as i don't even own a goat.

ODdave

What is really funny is, he stole the design from me. I am in the process of making a "2 stroke" vibrator for the females. My other invention, the sybian has gone over well, so I decided to branch out. Thats the last time I show you any of my idears!
I have ran across a few that could use this in a Turbo Diesel powered version, just a thought.... Better fuel economy too.

colelkhunter

ACTUALLY! i origionally invented this for my project bobber. However, it lacked the strength to start my deuce. So i tried it on my m1031 and voala, perfection. i am working on an industrial size version that should be on the market shortly for the M35 series diesels.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks