• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wreckerman at Redstone

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Just look at the pic. then picture WM, thay would make good pair, it has been said that at times a pet owner resembles there pet and visa-verse

Attachments

Last edited:

Alredneck

Banned
Good thing Brea, my female pit wasnt with us, shes a opossum catching dog! Her jaws are not strong enough to crush em like Boodrow, so she brings em home still fresh and alive!

Boodrow cut it in half in one chomp, he cand do a large armadillo the same way, one chomp and any critter is through. Im trying to see what he will do with a Buffalo, Bear, Big Cat, hes tryied to take down pronghorn in WY but he was still a pup last summer and couldnt keep up!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I am bumping this thread up since I am going to Redstone next Tuesday (July 5th) to pick up a lot of stuff I won yesterday (scrap...no vehicles).

I will also be previewing some trucks that I may or may not bid on.

They are enforcing the rule that you can only preview active auction stuff so if you need something previewed keep that in mind.

If you need something picked up PM me with contact info and we'll work out the details.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Can you ask to preview the multitransverse linear wave deflector that's coming up next week?

I need that purty bad for a project I have in mind.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
BUMP!!!!!

I have a 0800 appointment at Redstone Monday morning (8 Aug).......if anyone needs anything previewed or picked up let me know.....I will be in the big truck and have a 26 foot gooseneck behind it.

PM if interested.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
BUMP

I will be going to Redstone next week (maybe as early as Monday if I can sweet talk Teresa into an afternoon appt).

If you have anything to pick up let me know, I am getting two trailers for a fellow member and I may have room on the gooseneck for a small item or small trailer.

I am also going to try to inspect some M936 wreckers that will be coming up for sale soon.

PM me for details and Redstone contact info.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks