• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 D-Day adventure park June 24 25 26 Rally

Aswayze

Flyingvan911

I got 2 new pieces of windshield glass from Safelite yesterday. They didn't have clear so I got the slightly tinted (blue) glass. Only 25 bucks each.

davesgmc

my elmo certainly needs both new w/s replaced, passnegers side is completely busted all to heck. frames are pretty rusty too, might have to get whiole new assy's.
i want camo colored glass in mine

Flyingvan911

I took my w/s frames apart and wire brushed them then applied POR-15. The hit them with a bunch of layers of Rapco spray paint. It should hold them for a while longer.

Cleptomaniac

Got the axle boots changed on my truck (zippered) but for the moment... Mad props to TJ Murray for over nighting them to me[thumbzup] They have been very helpful!! But my wife has decided to come with! So we gonna stay Friday night and OFASTS on Saturday then head home. Dumped the kids on Grandma :) Gonna b a blast!!!

davesgmc

got truck fueled up, ferret full, lost my **** credit card in an atm! it swallowed it up and didnt give it back! guess i am gonna have to cash a check and bring cash with me for the weekend. dam the luck!

davesgmc

zipper boots? NA regular boots are prety easy to put on. We just did the left front on swayze's truck last weekend. Knw that we know what we are doing it aint bad at all.

Cleptomaniac

I have the non zipper boots and can bring them if your volunteering:razz: No I just didn't have time! Got in from out of town last Thuraday and been working as late as 10pm every night!:( so I could take off today. Any thing special we should be bringing?

Aswayze

Nah, just pack the usual happy good time camping / 4 wheeling stuff. We're gonna have some fun!

I talked to Dewayne and Terry and told them to be looking for you when you get in. They're going to point you towards a good camping spot most likely over near the RV camping area but in the shade of some big trees.

Dewayne's out with the grader ironing out a few washed out spots and improving on a few of the new, just bulldozed roads, we'll have all sorts of fun spots to run around on!

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Change 4 to revision 5 it looks like I will not be down till Sat AM when jwright gets in. I am planning on leaving here at O dark thirty (around 04). Was wanting to leave tonight but it is not going to happen. :(

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Yep 69 it is closer for me over here on the west side and I have to go through Olathe to pick up a new battery that is charging for the bike.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks