• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FNG in OHIO

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Dayton. Thanks for your service.

I suggest you get something along the lines of a 5-ton the way you seem to attract idiots in cars.

sw

A

A/C Cages

I did my dual service at the same time, NSA (22 years)and paired up with a USMC Force Recon unit(12 years).

skytroop232

Welcome from Galena (just north of Columbus. We will expect to see you in Findlay for Armed Forces Weekend (May 20-22).
Hang out with a bunch of the Steelsoldiers gang.

Bob

SpecWarSquid

Thanks again.

In my time of 'Lurking' I have seen the M1007 thread. Very Impressive. My plan for the burb is to keep the Fire Dept. scheme in honor of those guys and gals who come when you need them most. But with upgrades with some CUCV gear. I haven't seen an aftermarket brush guard for these trucks that I've liked better than the CUCVs.

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think I know where some of the parts you're looking for used to "reside" over in Fremont, Ohio..... I'll ask around. Let you know IF I come up with anything.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks