• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Coming Attraction - project #6 M43 build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis-3

Ok I can no longer keep my mouth shut. Zout I have looked in on all of your build threads and you SIR do some fine work you should be prould.
Then this thread started you working in the heat of summer on this truck.
Then the CAMO MV's group jumps in to help finish and get it running.
You Zout have worked very hard on this truck and to have friends jump in and help finish it is just OUT STANDING in my book. Thank you for an outstanding thread. And I hope the truck runs long and prould .:beer:
Thank You SIR
SALUTE

zout

It has been since the Ga Rally with slow motion pics of the 43 I added to this thread.

This Saturday in Columbus after some mightly hard work from the CAMO group - it will be rolling in the Columbus Day Veterans Day Parade. This will be it's debute to the public after getting my paws on it less than 7 months ago.

I will be ending this thread at that time after posting ending pic's of its excursion through the parade. I did make a pic slide show with some tunes I let a few see at the rally and also gave PB a copy - this slide show had not been finalized untill after this weekend - then the GA Rally pics will be added along with the parade clips. (if you want to smash something after viewing it, I can cut an send a copy if you pm me)

I may wish to also contact my top secret moderator to remove this thread after some considerations like I did on the 109 build - so it you want anything thing from this thread you might want to grab it now. No I do not care about post counts.

If someone along the route has a video camera - I will advise my rider to tackle and seize the video so it can be posted here.
thanks for viewing

Danger Ranger

While I respect your choice on your thread, I really wish you don't delete the thread. There is a lot of useful facts and information hidden within. Its the history in the thing. Just my humble opinion. Good luck, and let us know what you decide to restore next.

And I don't care about your post counts either...lol.

onegmjack

I agree with Danger Ranger,Dave I wish you would leave the restoration thread up to.You have a lot of Great Work in the M43,worth being seen for other to see what can be done with effort and a lot of Hard Work.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
While I respect your choice on your thread, I really wish you don't delete the thread. There is a lot of useful facts and information hidden within. Its the history in the thing. Just my humble opinion. Good luck, and let us know what you decide to restore next.
And I don't care about your post counts either...lol.
I agree with Danger Ranger Zout.

You took that poor ole M43 from junker status to museum quality in record time.

I enjoy looking back on your posts and the results of your efforts. :beer:

It's your truck, your thread and your decision. I just hope you will reconsider before zapping a quality thread on a quality restoration.

Besides...if ya zap the thread ya can expect a visit from "Tinkerbell"!!!!!!!

Attachments

zout

A big thank you to DH for assisting me this morning in locating an electonic igniton for the 43. I appreciate the personal time it takes to reply with someones time I never try to take advantage of.

respect your fellow SS member - dam straight I do. Plain and simple.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
A big thank you to DH for assisting me this morning in locating an electonic igniton for the 43. I appreciate the personal time it takes to reply with someones time I never try to take advantage of.
respect your fellow SS member - dam straight I do. Plain and simple.
Hmmm...is it gonna be 24 or 12 volt Zout?
I may be interested too if yours turns out well:drool:

And yes...DH is a good troop...but you didn't hear that from me!!:shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks