• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A3 Crew Cab Build Starts

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Interesting project there but what really caught my eye was the 64-66 Chev 4x4 in the background. Any pics or details on that one?

ApopkaFL

Banned
Interesting project there but what really caught my eye was the 64-66 Chev 4x4 in the background. Any pics or details on that one?

this guy has a lot of trucks cars so on. If your interested I can ask.

Also got a lot done on the build today. I also found out the truck is a 1996 NOT a 1993 that GL titled it as, That will be another thread. I finished triming the extra cab so it would fit better. I had a small leak on the air tank so I found the the T going into the tank was cracked, Funny cause these trucks dont have many miles. I have photos to post. I should have both cabs welded together tomorrow. Ill take photos....

Rodman

Attachments

A

A/C Cages

Yell at me when you get it done and I will ride down to Apopka on my way to Zellwood. I will even drive one of my little toys.

ApopkaFL

Banned
Today got the rear cab welded up to the front cab. Took the windsheld out today. I am going to take 5" out of it have the glass cut and lower the top of the deuce. Also going to flip all 4 doors turn them in to Suicide Doors.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks