• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks Maddawg308,, Nice job

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
Mike has many tallents but a writer,, I had no idea. Mike has put together a good article on the Graves Mountain rally in September , 2010. I went to the mail box today and found my copy of Supply Line. While looking through it I came across the picture that cought my eye. Hey I know that picture. Hey it`s me. Graves is a very nice resort with a great country breakfast country style with bowls on the table to pass around. We had loads of fun on the trails and relaxing in the evenings. Adam and Angie brought Bella ( Angie`s M109 painted up like a battleship ) and we had a great set up for camping.

Thanks Mike [thumbzup]

Attachments

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Mike was at Rausch Creek with us today and was in fact my co-pilot and spotter on the tough spots. I hope he does not write an article about how squeemish I was running the trails in my son's 1009. All I could think about was breaking something. Mike is a sincere guy with a love for this hobby.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the kind words, guys. I've always been a decent writer, I've been published in a few different mags over the years, but this is the first time I submitted an article to Supply Line. Glad you liked it.

Sorry about the pic, Neil, the editor gave credit for your pic to someone else, not my fault as I told him that pic was yours. Still a great picture, it really gets people's attention right up front in the article....

Dudley - I really do love this hobby. Now only if I can get a job doing something for it.... ;)

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I got mine Saturday and it was a great article and the lead shot being Neil's truck was awesome!

CGarbee

Don't forget that we will be holding the rally again this year on September 1-5, 2011. Same game plan as in the past, just more trails on the mountains (including several that can be run with a deuce or five ton....).

The website needs updating (info has been sent to the web guru, but he is running behind...).

Hope that everyone can make it back this year (and that we have a bunch of new folks attending) so that Mike can practice his writing skills some more... :smile:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks