• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

"Love Shack" paint questions

butch atkins

have 4 gals Gillespie 24087,want to camo my hunting trailer,what if any other colors can i mix with the 24087 to get a 3 or 4 color camo scheme ,not looking for a military match on colors,trailer is a 1970 12x 70 mobile home in bad need of a paint job,just have 4 gals of 24087 and trying to get a paint job on my hunting hangout using what i have to work with,so if anyone has any experience mixing colors plese post up what you have done and how you mixed it up,not looking for correct milspec paint job just looking to cover my hunting trailer AKA "Love Shack",with a camo paint job,thanks in advance,the reason i have the 4 gals paint is i decided to switch from 24087 to the original color my M211 was painted from the factory,23070,expensive decision considering i paid for 8 gals paint and 24 rattle cans ,anyway thanks again and i hope someone can help me get "Love Shack" a new look :twisted:

armytruck63

Just remember that if you paint the roof of the love shack 24087, it's going to get hot inside in the summer, and not in a good way.:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks