• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What did you do to your deuce this week?

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not to get anyone too excited, but this is thread page 383.

A pie eating social at the church with the others of the quorum. Good excuse to drive my Autobot. :mrgreen:

IMG_9276.jpg IMG_9278.jpg IMG_9280.jpg

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

BenDiesel

Went and looked at my first duce today. Discovered a few things.
1 i need to lose some around the middle
2 they arnt as loud as i thought
3 now i rally want one

The cab isnt as big as i thought it would be. Some one took out the stock seats and put a pickup bench seat in it. It had the air shift t case. She idled good but there was what i think would be a lifter tick in higher rps. Im guessing just needs valve adj. And theas wierd 2 handles on the pass side dash
20150820_100740.jpg
My guess is they are rifel holders?

Now i just need to sell my ram so i can buy it

TGP (IL)

3 now i rally want one

The cab isnt as big as i thought it would be. Some one took out the stock seats and put a pickup bench seat in it. It had the air shift t case. She idled good but there was what i think would be a lifter tick in higher rps. Im guessing just needs valve adj. And theas wierd 2 handles on the pass side dash
View attachment 576734

Rifle mounts.
Might as well go ahead and buy it.
You know you want one!
Tom

jbayer

3 now i rally want one

View attachment 576734

Well first things first, it's "Deuce", not duce.
Good luck with your aquisition.

Last edited:

TsgtB

I got my Donaldson muffler on with new pipe and flapper, but haven't started it yet.... Had to fab up a mirror brace ( i have bridge truck mirrors). The telescoping lower brace wouldn't budge (the threaded tabs just twisted and broke) so when i figured out how to brace the mirror, i had to weld it to length. I used the bracket that was screwed to the gun ring mount to make a standoff brace, cut it in half, and put it on the backside of the windshield/muffler mount, and low and behold... it looks PERFECT....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks